We are looking to recruit Support Workers within the Lydney area. Excellent company benefits, no experience required as full training is provided.
Benefits of working at Futures Care Ltd
- Attendance bonus pay
- Unsociable hours pay
- Paid training incentive
- Paid update training
- Paid Mileage (tax free)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Casual Dress
- Shift Flexibility
- Career development and progression – The opportunity to complete a qualification in Health and Social Care up to level 5.
- Completion of an enhanced DBS.
Support Workers are required to work in Lydney, however, you may be required at times to move to a difference working environment within a different location.
Previous experience with caring and supporting individual’s who have complex needs such as Autism, Learning Difficulties, Mental Health, Behaviors that challenge, and Epilepsy is preferred, however is not essential as full training will be provided along with support from Senior Support Staff, our dedicated and experienced Management Team and our On Call Support Team.
Support Staff will be issued with a paid training incentive when attending face to face training and when required client specific training.
Drivers preferred so Support Workers can assist the Service Users on activities within the community, however this is not essential.
A guide to shift times are:
- Early (09:00-15:00)
- Late (15:00-21:00)
- Long Day’s (09:00-21:00)
- Waking Nights (21:00-09:00)
Responsibilities of a Support Worker /Healthcare Assistant
- To care for and support individuals with a person centered approach within their own home, and to enable the individual you support to access the community.
- To promote independence when supporting individuals within their own home.
- Assistance with personal care may be required for individual that you are supporting.
- Administration of medication once training and a medication competency is complete.
- Senior Support Workers will have added responsibilities, this may include supporting Managers and Lead Support Workers with care plans and supervisions.
- Assistance with food prep.
- Assistance with moving and handling for those with limited abilities once training is complete.
Requirements of a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant
- To be caring and trustworthy.
- Have a passion about the job role you are undertaking.
- Able to follow our values and beliefs.
- To be always reliable and punctual.
- Willingness to learn new skills and progress within the role you are undertaking.
- Flexibility with shifts patterns, working hours and location.
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service outcome.
- Satisfactory completion of employment and personal references.
|Rate of Pay||£8.88 – £15.71 per hour|