We are looking to recruit Complex Care Assistants with experience in healthcare who will provide person centered care support for our Service Users.
Benefits of working at Futures Care Ltd
- Attendance bonus pay
- Unsociable hours pay
- Paid training incentive
- Paid update training
- Paid Mileage (tax free)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Casual Dress
- Shift Flexibility
- Career development and progression – The opportunity to complete a qualification in Health and Social Care up to level 5
- Completion of an enhanced DBS.
Complex Healthcare Assistants with a valid drivers license, required to work in Winchcombe, Gloucestershire. Previous experience with caring and supporting individuals who have complex needs such as those who have an acquired brain injury (ABI) is preferred, however, is not essential as full training will be provided along with support from Complex Care Staff, our dedicated and experienced Management Team and our On Call Support Team.
Complex Healthcare Assistants are also required to work in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Previous experience with caring and supporting individuals who have complex needs such as MS is preferred, however is desirable, however, full training will be provided along with support from Complex Care Staff, our dedicated and experienced Management Team and our On Call Support Team. Non-drivers welcome to apply for this post.
Drivers essential so Health Care Staff have the ability to assist the Service Users on activities within the community.
A guide to shift times are:
- Day’s (08:00-15:00 / 15:00-22.00 / 08:00-22:00 / 07:30-20:00)
- Waking Nights ( 22.00-08:00 / 19:30-08:00)
Responsibilities of a Complex Healthcare Assistant
- To care for and support individuals with a person centered approach within their own home, and to enable the individual you support to access the community.
- To promote independence when supporting individuals within their own home.
- Assistance with personal care will be required for individual that you are supporting.
- Assistance with food preparation.
- Assistance with moving and handling for those with limited abilities once training is complete.
- Administration of medication once training and a medication competency is complete.
- Experience with Gastrostomy sites are desirable, however full training will be provided.
- Experience with assisting in physiotherapy is desirable, however full training will be provided.
- Experience with Catheter care is desirable, however, full training will be provided.
- Senior Support Workers will have added responsibilities, this may include supporting Managers and Lead Support Workers with care plans and supervisions.
Requirements of a Complex Healthcare Assistant
- To be caring and trustworthy.
- Have a passion about the job role you are undertaking.
- To be always reliable and punctual.
- Willingness to learn new skills and progress within the role you are undertaking.
- Flexibility with shifts patterns, working hours and location.
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service outcome.
- Satisfactory completion of employment and personal references.
- Able to follow Futures Care values and beliefs.
|Rate of Pay||£9.88 – £15.71 per hour|